Why the origin of R-Z2110 will falsify also the “Out of Afri

General discussions regarding DNA and its uses in genealogy research

YDNA:
R- Z2110 (KV7Y2)
MtDNA:
K1a1b1e/HQ176413
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:21 am
I am inquiring from so long of course also about the origin of my hg Y: R-L23-Z2110-FGC24408-FGC24396 (so far). We have now a good picture from the YFull tree and also from other samples tested from FTDNA and that are in its R-M343 (xP312 xU106) project. Of course it seemed to me that the origin in Italy were possible, also because this subclade with R-L51-PF7589 seems having the oldest survived haplotypes and they seem centred in Tuscany or at least in Italy. But after other samples of my haplogroup appeared, and the oldest, i.e. the subclades separated only after the first SNP found so far (FGC24408), seem survived in Scandinavia and Kuwait. Was I wrong thus? But the reason is just because everyone is reasoning in the other way around. The origin isn’t where we find the oldest haplotypes, but where we find the youngest. The out of men surviving to-day isn’t where we find A00, but where we find R, or S and M, or NO etc.
If from a place people begin to migrate, they reach all the places around, but the most part remains close to the place of origin, and it is there that more subclades arise. The few haplotypes migrated far, if they survive, give origin to a few subclades and linked with the haplotype of origin.
R-Z2110 is found all around its center of origin, but it is in Italy that it gets so far the most numerous samples and subclades. Of course we have also samples of the oldest subclade: in fact we have now La Duca from Sicily at the FGC24408 level, which seemed survived only far from the place of origin.

Return to General DNA Discussion