JUAN RIVERA

General discussions regarding DNA and its uses in genealogy research

YDNA:
R- Z2110 (KV7Y2)
MtDNA:
K1a1b1e/HQ176413
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:32 am
Perhaps this Juan Rivera thinks to be a “Crypto Jew”. He may send me his Y (gioiellotgnn06@gmail.com), and I’ll say him which is his true origin, for free. Of course he didn’t understand anything of my theories (and also of the dartraighe’s ones).

JuanRivera said...
I strongly oppose racist and antisemitic attitudes, regardless of from where comes. There are also people who strive to keep discussions as fact-based as possible, in order to avoid personal attacks and other bad conduct.
December 14, 2018 at 10:23 AM
JuanRivera said...
In a somewhat unrelated note, I think that Steppe people carried apples and millet to Europe, having acquired them from WSHG ancestors, who in turn got it from mixed ANE-East Asian in the Tian Shan and Baikal_HG in lake Baikal and the Altai, respectively.
December 14, 2018 at 10:33 AM

JuanRivera said...
I saw that Molgen still defends the Anatolian hypothesis and is calling us stupid and racist. In my view, using personal attacks is an indication that they're desperate. At its core, the Steppe hypothesis has no racism. In fact, the one that called us stupid and racist is also a creationist who also thinks that evolution is racist, which diminishes his credibility even more.
December 14, 2018 at 10:47 AM
JuanRivera said...
At this advanced point, the refusal to let go of farmer hypotheses is being more and more like the refusal to accept evolution. Those posters at Molgen are irredeemably stuck in the past and can't stop using logical fallacies. They have an irrational hatred of everything related to the steppe. Maybe they're too dogmatic to even argue with.
December 14, 2018 at 10:59 AM

Toby_P said...
Sorry who or what is Molgen ?
December 14, 2018 at 1:22 PM
JuanRivera said...
A "genetics" site. The adress is www.molgen.org/eng/ . There you'll be seeing lots of nonsense and outlandish positions. Really outlandish positions, as example, the idea that whole R and whole Q originated inside Europe.
December 14, 2018 at 1:34 PM
JuanRivera said...
You'll be shocked by all the conspiracy theories, name calling, logical falacies, cherry picking (using favorable in their eyes papers, such as this one, and ignoring unfavorable ones, such as the Yana paper and really most papers in the topic), misquotations, etc, in there. Thankful that I can go in there because of seeing internet thread debates.
December 14, 2018 at 1:42

Return to General DNA Discussion