Big Y700

Any discussions regarding y-DNA markers, results or questions.

YDNA:
R- Z2110 (KV7Y2)
MtDNA:
K1a1b1e/HQ176413
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:53 pm
dartraighe wrote:
Gio
Yfull has looked at my BAM file and I have 17 new private variants, three are low quality from my Big Y-700. I am happy enough with the results but without some new YSNP matches I am hammered!

The more private SNPs you get and the better it is, just for comparing the next to come, also for solving the origin of your haplotype, if in the Isles from thousands of years or come during Roman times. Of course both the solutions are possible. Of course with a Dante's lab test or FGC and others you'd have got more, but also these are enough for solving this question. We have only to wait that some close match arrives.

MtDNA:
U5b2b
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:42 pm
Gioiello wrote:
dartraighe wrote:
Gio
Yfull has looked at my BAM file and I have 17 new private variants, three are low quality from my Big Y-700. I am happy enough with the results but without some new YSNP matches I am hammered!

The more private SNPs you get and the better it is, just for comparing the next to come, also for solving the origin of your haplotype, if in the Isles from thousands of years or come during Roman times. Of course both the solutions are possible. Of course with a Dante's lab test or FGC and others you'd have got more, but also these are enough for solving this question. We have only to wait that some close match arrives.

Gio, with all due respect, you are wrong about S5520 being carried into Ireland by the Romans. The Romans did not make it to Ireland. There are no S5520 Italian samples in FTDNA's base. And thankfully no S5520 among the Viking low life pirates.

The Romans left very little YDNA in Britain because they were invaders and they got kicked out at the end and rightly so. They were forced to live in massive forts when they were in Britain and elsewhere because they ruled with an iron fist. They had to build two walls between England and Scotland to stop the Scots and Picts and that was probably the beginning of the end for them in Britain.

YDNA:
R- Z2110 (KV7Y2)
MtDNA:
K1a1b1e/HQ176413
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:45 pm
dartraighe wrote:Gio, with all due respect, you are wrong about S5520 being carried into Ireland by the Romans. The Romans did not make it to Ireland. There are no S5520 Italian samples in FTDNA's base. And thankfully no S5520 among the Viking low life pirates.

The Romans left very little YDNA in Britain because they were invaders and they got kicked out at the end and rightly so. They were forced to live in massive forts when they were in Britain and elsewhere because they ruled with an iron fist. They had to build two walls between England and Scotland to stop the Scots and Picts and that was probably the beginning of the end for them in Britain.

Dartraighe, I didn't say that your haplotype may have come to the Isles with Romans, but during the Roman Empire, and anyway I have always said also in the past that the origin may be German or German like. And, even though I have no desire that Englishmen have something from Romans, I think that you are wrong about the Roman descent in the Isles, which is long more than you think, and last papers are demonstrating that, as the 25% calculated in Iberia etc etc. Don't forget that UK is for me the "Perfida Albione" yet and I am glad that it goes away from Europe, and long better that it will be destroyed in the future from all its immigrants. As an Irish perhaps you shouldn't be so happy having something in common with them.

MtDNA:
U5b2b
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:19 am
Gioiello wrote:
dartraighe wrote:Gio, with all due respect, you are wrong about S5520 being carried into Ireland by the Romans. The Romans did not make it to Ireland. There are no S5520 Italian samples in FTDNA's base. And thankfully no S5520 among the Viking low life pirates.

Dartraighe, I didn't say that your haplotype may have come to the Isles with Romans, but during the Roman Empire, and anyway I have always said also in the past that the origin may be German or German like. And, even though I have no desire that Englishmen have something from Romans, I think that you are wrong about the Roman descent in the Isles, which is long more than you think, and last papers are demonstrating that, as the 25% calculated in Iberia etc etc. Don't forget that UK is for me the "Perfida Albione" yet and I am glad that it goes away from Europe, and long better that it will be destroyed in the future from all its immigrants. As an Irish perhaps you shouldn't be so happy having something in common with them.

We know that only the retards on other forums like to link U106 with the origin of the Germani but U106 was born 3,000 years before the origin of the Germans!

YDNA:
R- Z2110 (KV7Y2)
MtDNA:
K1a1b1e/HQ176413
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:51 am
dartraighe wrote:We know that only the retards on other forums like to link U106 with the origin of the Germani but U106 was born 3,000 years before the origin of the Germans!

In fact I wrote to you in the past that it was present around the North Sea and may be old also in the Isles, but in your case a migration of your haplotype from some German People comprised in the Roman Empire cannot be excluded without other data, and it is for that that we are waiting for...

MtDNA:
U5b2b
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:00 am
Gioiello wrote:
dartraighe wrote:We know that only the retards on other forums like to link U106 with the origin of the Germani but U106 was born 3,000 years before the origin of the Germans!

In fact I wrote to you in the past that it was present around the North Sea and may be old also in the Isles, but in your case a migration of your haplotype from some German People comprised in the Roman Empire cannot be excluded without other data, and it is for that that we are waiting for...

Gio, with all due respect you are starting to sound like a retard. You still have this retarded view about all U106 originating within the past 1,500 years. And I have proved you wrong so many times.

Whether people like it or not we have a lot in common with our neigbours, it is our dna. I was pointing out the injustice of the Romans 2,000 ybp and posters should not be talking the Romans up as if they were great rulers. When people are being treated correctly they do not revolt.

YDNA:
R- Z2110 (KV7Y2)
MtDNA:
K1a1b1e/HQ176413
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:15 am
dartraighe wrote:
Gio, with all due respect you are starting to sound like a retard. You still have this retarded view about all U106 originating within the past 1,500 years. And I have proved you wrong so many times.

Whether people like it or not we have a lot in common with our neigbours, it is our dna. I was pointing out the injustice of the Romans 2,000 ybp and posters should not be talking the Romans up as if they were great rulers. When people are being treated correctly they do not revolt.

You know that English isn't my language, even though I, as a Latin language speaking, am advantaged from the fact that English has more than 55% of words from Latin (directly or through French etc.). Also the word "retard" is from Latin and I know very well what in Italian "ritardato" does mean.
Your line is documented in the Isles from YF14844 from Wales, separated 3100 years ago from samples all present in Germanic speaking countries, but the presence in the Isles is only 1800 years old, when its ancestor separated from yours present in Ireland now. Thus it is also possible that this line is in the Isles from 3100 years ago, but it may have come there between 3100 and 1800 years ago, and without other samples which demonstrate that, you haven't so far that proof, but, being all the linked samples present in Germanic world, I think that it is more likable a Germanic origin than an old presence in the Isles. Anyway I am waiting for other proofs in a meaning or in another. Are you sure that the "retard" is me?

MtDNA:
U5b2b
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:17 pm
Gioiello wrote:
dartraighe wrote:

You know that English isn't my language, even though I, as a Latin language speaking, am advantaged from the fact that English has more than 55% of words from Latin (directly or through French etc.). Also the word "retard" is from Latin and I know very well what in Italian "ritardato" does mean.
Your line is documented in the Isles from YF14844 from Wales, separated 3100 years ago from samples all present in Germanic speaking countries, but the presence in the Isles is only 1800 years old, when its ancestor separated from yours present in Ireland now. Thus it is also possible that this line is in the Isles from 3100 years ago, but it may have come there between 3100 and 1800 years ago, and without other samples which demonstrate that, you haven't so far that proof, but, being all the linked samples present in Germanic world, I think that it is more likable a Germanic origin than an old presence in the Isles. Anyway I am waiting for other proofs in a meaning or in another. Are you sure that the "retard" is me?

Gioello
Z156 males were not speaking German 3,100 years ago! And, Yfull has only 4 YSNPs occuring in 1,600 years which cannot be right between the formed date of Z156 and my main branch, which seems to be bottlenecked for at least 18 YSNPs.

Each and every U106 line does not have an origin in a German speaking country. It has not been proved yet that U106 had even a BA origin in Germany. And we know that U106 expanded around 4,000 years ago but from where we do not know yet. The German language is only 1,500 years old not 4,000 ybp.

The Vikings belonged to a lot of haplogroups so we know that they were all widespread and mixed by the Viking era and before it. But, there are those who still speak in single culture equals single haplogroups terms.

S5520 branch in Ireland, Scotland and Wales are 53.43% of all testers to date at FTDNA and FTDNA shows 34 SNP generations for my Irish branch. That is 3,060 years @ 90 years per SNP generation. Yfull is not up to speed with FTDNA's block tree.

YDNA:
R- Z2110 (KV7Y2)
MtDNA:
K1a1b1e/HQ176413
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:59 pm
dartraighe wrote:
The German language is only 1,500 years old not 4,000 ybp.

Dartraighe, speak about what you know and not about what you don't know. German languages are old as all the other branches of the Indo-European, and of course they are at least 4000 (or very likely much more) years old. German is only one branch of the German languages. When German word for "king" entered the Finnish language they pronounced "kuningas" what you pronounce "king" now and Germans "Koenig"...

MtDNA:
U5b2b
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:08 pm
Gioiello wrote:
dartraighe wrote:
The German language is only 1,500 years old not 4,000 ybp.

Dartraighe, speak about what you know and not about what you don't know. German languages are old as all the other branches of the Indo-European, and of course they are at least 4000 (or very likely much more) years old. German is only one branch of the German languages. When German word for "king" entered the Finnish language they pronounced "kuningas" what you pronounce "king" now and Germans "Koenig"...

Gio
Do not speak about U106 when you do not know what you are talking about. You can speak about language on a language forum but this is a dna forum. And you need to stop looking at the limited info that is at Yfull. A lot of experts know that one R1b man (Mr L11)did not carry the IE into western Europe and that is a fact. It is only the really stupid people who associate any single YDNA group with one specific culture and language.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanic_languages

All Germanic languages are thought to be descended from a hypothetical Proto-Germanic, united by subjection to the sound shifts of Grimm's law and Verner's law. These probably took place during the Pre-Roman Iron Age of Northern Europe from c. 500 BC. Proto-Germanic itself was likely spoken after c. 500 BC,[32] and Proto-Norse from the 2nd century AD and later is still quite close to reconstructed Proto-Germanic, but other common innovations separating Germanic from Proto-Indo-European suggest a common history of pre-Proto-Germanic speakers throughout the Nordic Bronze Age.
PreviousNext

Return to y-DNA Discussions