Is it time for R1b-Z2103-Z2110 to claim their heritage

Forum for discussions on genealogy in general.

YDNA:
R1b
MtDNA:
U5
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:03 pm
Control ones private ancestry.
For many years now R1b-Z2103-Z2110 ancient results have been released. Now we find they have modern day ancestors.
Have the modern day ancestors of these samples been consulted for peer review, before being released to scientists for their own use [monetary for example]and or the public, who have no direct paternal connection to these paternal lines? What are the prospects, to regain control of ones ancestors? Should these be made public, without the consent of their heirs? For future samples, should action be taken now before any more R1b-Z2103-Z2110 are released to scientists and or the general public?
Any thoughts?

YDNA:
R- Z2110 (KV7Y2)
MtDNA:
K1a1b1e/HQ176413
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:51 am
silesian wrote:Control ones private ancestry.
For many years now R1b-Z2103-Z2110 ancient results have been released. Now we find they have modern day ancestors.
Have the modern day ancestors of these samples been consulted for peer review, before being released to scientists for their own use [monetary for example]and or the public, who have no direct paternal connection to these paternal lines? What are the prospects, to regain control of ones ancestors? Should these be made public, without the consent of their heirs? For future samples, should action be taken now before any more R1b-Z2103-Z2110 are released to scientists and or the general public?
Any thoughts?

Silesian, I am seeing only now your post, because, even though I look at this blog many times every day, I look only at the top, because from years pretty only dartraighe and me write here from when, after that DNAForums went out, all people was dragged to Anthrogenica and I think you too, beyond me, know from whom and why.
Perhaps you aren't referring only to the R-Z2110 subclade which is mine but also to its subclades included yours. What to say? Of course these mortal remains may belong to our direct ancestors and whereas some cultures (Amerindians or the same Jews, who are a great part of these so called researchers) forbid to profane their ancestors' bones, we have said nothing about that so far. But you know that my fight, from pretty three lustra now, has been to search for the truth, also against the lies and political and religuous interests of these profaners. I think that this is the best homage to all our ancestors.

YDNA:
R1b
MtDNA:
U5
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 1:06 pm
Gioiello wrote:
silesian wrote:Control ones private ancestry.
Any thoughts?

Silesian, I am seeing only now your post, because, even though I look at this blog many times every day, I look only at the top, because from years pretty only dartraighe and me write here from when, after that DNAForums went out, all people was dragged to Anthrogenica and I think you too, beyond me, know from whom and why.
Perhaps you aren't referring only to the R-Z2110 subclade which is mine but also to its subclades included yours. What to say? Of course these mortal remains may belong to our direct ancestors and whereas some cultures (Amerindians or the same Jews, who are a great part of these so called researchers) forbid to profane their ancestors' bones, we have said nothing about that so far. But you know that my fight, from pretty three lustra now, has been to search for the truth, also against the lies and political and religuous interests of these profaners. I think that this is the best homage to all our ancestors.

Private message.

YDNA:
R1b
MtDNA:
U5
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 1:07 pm
private message

Return to General Genealogy