From “Eurogenes blog” but not from Mr Eurogenes

MtDNA:
U5b2b
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:14 am
Davidski put out a rumour that there was one U106 sample in the Dutch Bell Beakers. In the near future you will see all the crackpots writing about a Dutch origin for U106. We know that U106 did not originate in the Steppe and that is the most important point.

There are still some crackpots writing about L51 found in the Polish CWC. Those samples were descendants of L51 (origin 6,000 ybp)but their radio carbon dates (around 4,000 ybp ) does not put them in the pre-CWC era. They were unresolved downstream branches of L51 and certainly not the ancestors of P312 and U106. The ancestors of P312 and U106 were probably the R1b which were found in Switzerland close to the modern French border.

One sad Steppe fanatic writes that the unresolved L51 branch dead end samples found in southern Poland is proof of a pathway through Poland from the Steppe to western Europe.

YDNA:
R- Z2110 (KV7Y2)
MtDNA:
K1a1b1e/HQ176413
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:47 am
Ahahahah, Richard "The moron" Rocca thinks to be expert also in linguistics:

"Blogger Richard Rocca said...
Proto-Vasconic and Paleo-Sardinian (the pre-Roman non-IE language of Sardinia) are likely to descended from a common ancestor Pre-Proto-Vas[c]onic.
June 8, 2021 at 6:38 PM"

It is clear to me, being Sardinian and Basque belonging to the same group, that they were the language of the Cardial people, not coming from Anatolia as the Harvardians would like, but the oldest people of just the Cardials, centred in Italy. Etruscans very likely are the descendants of the agriculturalists of the Aegean Sea migrated Northward and later Southward until Italy (Rhaetians, Etruscans, perhaps Camuns). It is clear to me that Etruscans met in the Balkans and the Eastern Alpine region the indo-Europeans, in fact the influence of the IE are many, now investrigated also in Basque. This is a proof to me that IE didn't come from Yamnaya (and less from Iran as Gamkrelidze-Ivanov think, neither Anatolia as Renfrew thinks), but just from the region near the Alps. I can give linguistic demonstrations about that, beginning from the old hypothess that Etruskan puplu- may have derived from IE *kwe/okwlo- .

YDNA:
R- Z2110 (KV7Y2)
MtDNA:
K1a1b1e/HQ176413
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:10 am
Blogger Rob said...
@ Genos

Some of them were a western variant of I2a which is now less common, & with high levels of WHG. Could therefore be non-IE., but its hard to say given that there is no cultural context other than being a battle scene

Im sure there various non-iE groups in Hungary, it has always been a transitway.
People seem to think that Tollensee had ancestors in the Carpathian basin, but the Y-DNA phylogeny isn't consistent with that. Rather, i think some of them had moved from the West toward the Carpathian basin

June 8, 2021 at 10:41 PM

YDNA:
R- Z2110 (KV7Y2)
MtDNA:
K1a1b1e/HQ176413
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:57 pm
A little step more...
Blogger Rob said...
Moreover; the Jastorf & La Tene populations lie at the genesis of Przeworsk culture. So if you & East Pole think they’re Slavs; then it means Slavs originated in Western Europe & Jutland. Makes for an interesting theory
June 15, 2021 at 2:30 AM
Blogger Davidski said...
@ambron
We're talking about a handful of very specific markers.
Obviously, the Slavic homeland was in the place where these markers initially expanded from.
However, their ancestral and closely related clades may have been present and even originated somewhere else, like some part of the Corded Ware complex to the west.
June 15, 2021 at 3:45 AM
Blogger ambron said...
David, so we have to ask the question, who were the fathers and brothers of these "real" Slavs with "specific" clades?
June 15, 2021 at 7:01 AM
Blogger Davidski said...
@ambron
Well I don't know. I was only speculating when I said that they may have been from Central European CWC.
There were probably a lot of population movements east to west and west to east within the CWC.
But it's likely that the Proto-Slavs finally formed in a post-CWC population, so the question of the Slavic homeland doesn't depend on the ultimate origin of, say, R1a-M458, but rather where M458 expanded from along with the other typically Slavic markers.
June 15, 2021 at 9:40 AM

MtDNA:
U5b2b
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:58 am
etrusco of anthrogenica has lost the plot when he writes, "CWC is basically Yamnaya + Globular Amphora" There was no R1a found in Yamnaya and no L151,P312 or U106 found in Yamanya. Stop the fairy tales, P312 did not belong to the Yamnaya. How much proof does he need, and why is writing BS about the IE languages? There was no Yamnaya ydna invasion of western Europe because there is no proof.

There was no R1a or L51 found in the GAC sites.

The single grave culture and BBC are western Europe origin cultures. THe CWC is a Polish origin culture which expanded into the Steppe.

YDNA:
R- Z2110 (KV7Y2)
MtDNA:
K1a1b1e/HQ176413
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:47 pm
dartraighe wrote:etrusco of anthrogenica has lost the plot when he writes, "CWC is basically Yamnaya + Globular Amphora" There was no R1a found in Yamnaya and no L151,P312 or U106 found in Yamanya. Stop the fairy tales, P312 did not belong to the Yamnaya. How much proof does he need, and why is writing BS about the IE languages? There was no Yamnaya ydna invasion of western Europe because there is no proof.

There was no R1a or L51 found in the GAC sites.

The single grave culture and BBC are western Europe origin cultures. THe CWC is a Polish origin culture which expanded into the Steppe.

Think that "etrusco" (and with other nicknames: old europe, Lorenzo Bertini, Maria Immacolato etc etc), but I think he is Paolo Sizzi, is one of those Italians who hate Italians, as the half Italian Richard "The moron " Rocca etc etc. I banned him from our Italian blog "R1b-L51-PF7589", just because he writes under many nicknames and not with his real surname: otherwise I never banned anyone, of course, neither who offended me, but with the courage to put his face in that. Our poet Dante Alighieri would write: "Non ti curar di lor ma guarda e passa".

MtDNA:
U5b2b
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:07 am
Gioiello, I sent you a private message.

Dragon Man, found in China is dated to 146,000 ybp. Out of Africa 60,000 ybp is finished.

Scientists hail stunning 'Dragon Man' discovery

https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-57432104

YDNA:
R- Z2110 (KV7Y2)
MtDNA:
K1a1b1e/HQ176413
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:14 pm
dartraighe wrote:Gioiello, I sent you a private message.

Dragon Man, found in China is dated to 146,000 ybp. Out of Africa 60,000 ybp is finished.

Of course I did know that news. Many think that it was a Denisovan. Let's wait that they test the DNA and we'll know more. About the "Out of Africa" certainly it wasn't as many people believed, but the most important paper about that, beyond Shi Huang (and what me too wrote in the past), is Petr et al. 2020 with the introgression of the uniparental markers of the European Homo Heidelbergensis in Neanderthals.

MtDNA:
U5b2b
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:50 am
Gioiello wrote:
dartraighe wrote:Gioiello, I sent you a private message.

Of course I did know that news. Many think that it was a Denisovan. Let's wait that they test the DNA and we'll know more. About the "Out of Africa" certainly it wasn't as many people believed, but the most important paper about that, beyond Shi Huang (and what me too wrote in the past), is Petr et al. 2020 with the introgression of the uniparental markers of the European Homo Heidelbergensis in Neanderthals.

Modern Humans have been around for 370,000 years but no evidence has been found yet beyond 40,000 ybp!! Dragon Man's brain is similar in size to ours but he was not our ancestor.

Yfull has a TMRCA for A0-T but they don't have all the YSNPs found in our tests in their Y-tree. The average number of YSNPs found in all NGS tests is 3,000? I have too many no calls. The average years per YSNP is supposed to be 83 from experts studying 1,000's of NGS tests. If our MHA (Y-Adam) originated 370,000 years ago then we should have 4,457 YSNPs on average.

What about the YSNPs before 370,000 years ago? I have asked some experts about them but no answers were given. The earliest branch after the split is said to be A-PR2921.

"A-PR2921 defines the oldest known human (non-neanderthal, non-denisovan) branch on the Y-chromosome tree."

YDNA:
R- Z2110 (KV7Y2)
MtDNA:
K1a1b1e/HQ176413
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:45 am
Blogger Andrzejewski said...
@All Does it make sense that the language spoken by the LBK could be related to the languages language families spoken by the Balkan/Aegean Farmers such as Etruscan/Lemnian/Raetian, whereas the language spoken by the GAC could be related to a Cardial Pottery Language family like the one spoken by the Basques?
July 23, 2021 at 8:41 PM

Ahahahah, but who theorized that? I wrote that to the academic linguist Schrijvers who thought that they spoke a Hattic language, basing upon two equivocal ethymologies...

Gioiello <noreply-comment@blogger.com>
14 set 2016, 18:18
Gioiello has left a new comment on the post "ISBA7 PalaeoBarn abstracts":
@ Nirjhar007
In the past I enjoyed in breaking in pieces many papers peer-reviewd, above all about the knowledge that their authors demonstrated upon the STRs values, I wouldn't break in pieces also Schrijvers' papers and put him in the Middle Easterner tumulus too, even thought he seems not having Jewish ancestry, but with Dutches we may not be always sure.
He follows the now discredited Renfrew and about the agriculturalists to Europe he seems linked to old convictions not confirmed from genetics, thinking that these presumed Hattic speaking Anatolians didn't mix with European hunter-gatherers and completely displaced them. Now we have many doubts as to all that, and above all about the Northern Anatolians, who seem more linked to Europeass than to Iranians or Natufians of 8000YBP when they would have migrated to Europe.
About the linguistic hypothesis that Hattic was similar to Linear A of Crete and would have given some words to IE in Central Europe, not only, but it could be at the origin of the VSO construction of Celtic languages (others with no more proofs thought to an Afro-Asiatic substratum in Western Europe), all that doesn't fit with the true fact that no one speaks in Europe a Hattic language, and, if European descend all from them, we don't understand how that might be happen.
PreviousNext

Return to R1b-General & Misc.